We are sorry you did not get the service you would expect from Orokii. To make a complaint, please send us an email and include:
- your Orokii membership number (beginning with P)
- the payment order number(s) if your complaint is about a specific payment
- what your complaint is about
- what you would like us to do to fix it
What happens after I make a complaint?
- email you that we got your complaint
- ask for any extra information if we need it
- investigate your case and your concerns, referring to the Terms and Conditions
- email you to explain what actions we took and why
We will investigate your case as quickly as possible and will send you a final response within the timeframe listed for your region.
Your region is based on the address you have on your Orokii account:
- US: if we cannot send a final response within 10 working days, we will let you know. In some cases, we can take up to 90 days to check your case
What if I am not happy with the response?
If you are not happy with our final response, you can forward your complaint to the dispute body in your region.