Mobile App DevelopmentApply for this role
Full Job Description
Orokii builds world-class, innovative products that give our users a seamless, user-friendly payment experience.
Our team is on a mission to build the next-generation platform for mobile payment. If you are a team player, who loves solving problems, wearing multiple hats, and learning new things, join us!
About the Role
Orokii is searching for a Senior Flutter Developer passionate about payment, blockchain, and mobile technologies to join our development team and help launch Orokii’s new payment app.
As a member of our Software Engineering Team, you will apply your extensive knowledge of mobile app architecture and design to work with teammates creating, extending, and improving our applications for iOS, Android, web, and potentially other platforms.
We are a fast-paced startup that plans to disrupt the payment market with our innovative blockchain-based mobile payment app. We seek high-energy team members with a positive attitude and a continual drive to learn and grow professionally and personally.
- Full-stack design and implementation of features for mobile applications
- Work within Scrum teams to deliver working product increments each Sprint
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders in a Disciplined Agile environment
- Demonstrate solid organization and interpersonal skills
- Mentor teammates helping them grow professionally and personally
- Contribute to the continued evolution of Orokii’s technical stack and Agile approach
Required Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience
- Have two or more iOS/Android apps developed with Flutter. Either deployed on the AppStore/Google Play or available on GitHub
- 7+ years in mobile software development
- Fintech payment experience using Stellar Blockchain
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience with Git, Jenkins, or other version control tools
- Ability to write readable code, create extensive documentation for existing code, and refactor the previously written code into a readable state.
- Experienced in working on Agile teams and Agile Engineering Practices
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- High level of competency in automated testing at every level (unit, integration, system, performance)
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design principles
- Experience optimizing mobile applications for performance and stability
Preferred Experience & Education:
- Strong knowledge and experience of flutter development, which includes deployment to all the supported platforms, Android, iOS, and the web
- Experience in native app development, which includes iOS (Objective-C/Swift) and Android (Java/Kotlin)
- Strong knowledge of the SOLID principle, MVP, MVVM, BLoC, Provider, software design patterns
- Experience working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Experience with Firebase development
- Fintech experience with Stellar Blockchain development
- Experience developing on Google Cloud Platform or similar cloud infrastructure
- Working knowledge of DevOps practices such as configuration management, CI/CD pipelines, cloud infrastructure, and monitoring/measurement
- Excellent communication skills; a team player who can work in cross-functional teams, and a great attitude
- Passion for mentoring and helping fellow engineers develop new skills and advance in their careers
- Experience using team collaboration tools such as Jira, DevOps Server, VersionOne, etc.